Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can't Fence Me In

Oh wait....turns out I can fence him in! We decided to purchase a few new items for Jack today: a play yard/baby cage and a blue pool, which I filled with (200) balls. Jack really liked being in his new play area for about 5 minutes. After he realized that he could not get out, he became rather agitated. Ball pit to the rescue - he was quickly distracted by the new toys and was happy for at least another 5 minutes. This new set up may take a little getting used to!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I really wish I had room in my house to put one of those play yards. I think they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've basically gotten rid of most of our furniture. That's the only reason we can fit in so many toys! This play yard/baby cage is seriously a lifesaver though - especially now that Jack likes to help out in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Jack likes comments.