Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mushy Musings

Jack & I spent the day by ourselves today, since Daddy was at work and Cassady was with her dad. I love these quiet days together. When I found out that we were expecting a boy, I admit I was a little nervous about raising him. I know that this is the "easy stage", but I have to say that it has been wonderful. He is such a sweet baby. His little giggles, his giant smiles, the way he will reach out and stroke my face with his soft little hands..I just love it. I like being a Mommy. Especially to my two babies :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I absolutely LOVE having a boy!! He is so sweet and I couldn't be happier! To answer your question, my Jack hasn't been too fussy at all. I'm sure it won't always be this easy though! I haven't given him any medicine and I'm reluctant to do so. I just make sure he has plenty of things to chew on. :) His teeth are super sharp too.

    ReplyDelete

Jack likes comments.